Thursday, January 08, 2009

Poor Little W and his Potty training journey

I am having second thoughts this morning after talking to LC last night about the potty training. Could it be possible that W is just not ready? I thought we were making progress but he had multiple accidents in his big boy underwear in the afternoon and I am just not sure it is worth the misery. I am not worried about me. I'm more worried about his frame of mind. It's just so sad and I feel like I am breaking his will.

Although, just when I think we have hit rock bottom he says something that makes me think that he's on the road to pottydom. When we were getting dressed for school he insisted on wearing a Pull Up. and kept talking about big boy underwear. Who knows? Like every other stage in this thing called Motherhood, it's just a trial by error, I guess.

No comments: