Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Back

but not fully with it. I finally got my internet straight at the new house. It was so frustrating. I am really dependent on email and the interent. It's like crack. So I am very happy to have it back. The Little Buddy slept like a champ his first night here but I can tell he's still a bit out of sorts. He doesn't like me to leave his sight. In the old house he would play by himself for awhile but here he is constantly on top of me. He'll play for a minute, then crawl on top of me for another. I guess it's going to take him awhile to realize I'm not going to leave him alone in this strange new house. And now I have a nice new office for all of my "work" stuff. The computer is in here and it's a great room except that W hates it. He absolutely hates the room. Isn't that ironic. I finally get a cool space for the computer, out of the hallway, where he can't push on the buttons etc. and he hates the room. Ugh.

The house is a mess. I'm trying my best to get organized and I am determined for it to be. Before I buy anything new. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'll be in touch. I am sure with many new organizing websites to pass along to my fans.

Oh! and for stay at home moms out there, I am trying out a 6 week music class this week. I'll let you know if it's worth joining.

No comments: