Thursday, February 01, 2007

Angelina sighting

Funny. My mom and I went to an auction the other day and there was a lady sitting in front of us who kept bidding on all sorts of things. I forgot about it, vaguely noticed the girl, was more worried about the girl sitting next to me who was coughing up phlegm. Anyway, the next night my mom called to tell me it was Angelina Jolie (another friend told her). J thought it was far fetched. Why didn't anyone recognize her? I told him that I'm clueless when it comes to celebrities and that 99.9% of the people there were 60 or older so why would they recognize her?

I had several friends call to get the skinny.

It wasn't Angelina. Her mom passed away so she was out of town that Sunday. Do I feel stupid. Should have never listened to a 60 year old about who is who in the celebrity world. It doesn't mean I don't love that 60 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Angelina has an entourage of people with her at all times, so I doubt she will go anywhere unnoticed.