Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hey-We just got back from dinner with Aunt Liz and Uncle Bob. We went to Vincent's. I haven't been there since I was just pregnant with the Little Buddy. I like being there. It's cozy. and they have that good garlic butter. Mmmm Mmmm. I'm going to sleep now. Pitiful I know, but I'm tired. A big day of shopping for tvs. Anyway, Uncle Bob said he can't leave comments on the blog. So Bob, if you're reading try it and see if it works. Other fans are encouraged to try too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test...test...
let's see if this one gets through....Liz says Hi, too!
Thanks for your company last night (and John)...I thought dinner was good...I'm thinking from the size of your 'take-home' box, that your Lasagna could have used a little more 'cheese'!...
Quiet night tonight after a day of house and garden work...fire up the grill and switch on the Academy Awards... : ) U.B.