Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Little Buddy is almost 19 months old! I cannot believe that that much time has passed since he was born. I can't believe that that much time has past and I am now 6 pounds overweight. Weight that I didn't have 4 months after having him. So I can't really say that I haven't lost all of my baby weight. Because I did. I just gained lazy mom weight. That's not my point. My point is that W is such a big boy. He still is my baby and most of the time I think of him as a baby but there are certain times that he just seems so old.

Like when I put a bubble on him that I bought for him when it was still warm. It's 18 months so it still fit him but he looked a bit obscene-what with those long legs toddling around in a bubble. I had to take it off- quickly.

Or when he is eating a piece of string cheese or a banana and holding it himself. That always gets me.

Or when he walks down the steps at Mimo and Papa's holding their hands.

Or when he laughs really loud because he know it will get a really loud laugh out of me.

Or when he tries to buckle himself into his carseat.

He's doing so many things that make me realize that one day he won't be a baby anymore and I am doing all I can to make sure I notice everything. I don't want to miss out on one minute.

No comments: