Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Presidential Wave

Have you ever noticed how President Bush waves? I never have, but W (my W) did today. He was on my lap drinking his milk while watching Fox News. I don't usually watch the news because if I don't have a show on I have waaaay too many backed up in the DVR. Anyway, it happened to be on and I was too lazy to change the chanel. They had a segment on Bush-can't really tell you what about-but he was walking across the lawn waving. W waved too. At first I wasn't sure what he was doing. Then they replayed the scene. and replayed it and replayed it. And the Little Buddy waved and waved and waved again. Perfectly. Not with his fingers moving up and down but with his whole hand rotating side to side. He had it down from the first wave. I've always said that he was going to be the President of the United States. Well, he's on his way. 1st step-mastering the Presidential Wave.

No comments: