Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not much to report

except the fact that W must be teething. At first I thought he was sick. His nose is running like a faucet, he's drooling like a dog, he keeps chewing on his finger, his bottle, anything he can find and he had a 99.9 temp. But I think he must be teething because he's also chewing up food but then spitting it out. Wierd.

Off to watch Survivor. Very excited. Hasn't been much tv on that both J and I can watch together. Top Design was great- a new found love. and Real World was too. and HOW ABOUT THE HOOVER BUCS!!!???? for all you Two a Days fans. I was on the edge of my seat. Oh and I cannot forget The Hills. I am so so soooo sad that next week is the Season Finale. So don't miss it! I have a feeling Heidi isn't going to go through with the big move. BUT you'll have to wait until next season to find out!!!!

No comments: