Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Bachelor

Can we talk about this? A few things.
1. The Bachelor is cute but too plastic for my taste.
2. He's a total dork but he grew on me the more he drank.
3. The girls, as my friend A said, were "buttass ugly". Now, there were a few cute ones and again after getting to know some of them I likes them much more. but their first impressions were nothing fabulous.
4. How about the trashy girl? They should have kept her if only for ratings. But I guess it would have been too farfetched.
5. The girl who got the first impression rose-again, at first I didn't think she was all that, but she grew on me.
6. Birthday cake made with Tequila. Sounds good to me.

I think it should be a good season. I am fired up!

I haven't watched the season finale of The Hills yet. I want to savor every minute of it. I cannot wait. But I'm sad that it's over.

No comments: