Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sweet and sad.

The Little Buddy is a sweet baby. Truly, he is. But sharing is tearing him apart lately. He does not like it at all..if it's not his idea, that is. In the past, when another baby took something away from him or encroached on his territory he would just walk away, move onto something else. The past week or so he's been getting very upset. I'm not sure I would call it a tantrum because it doesn't come across as anger. He pokes out his lip and cries so hard. It just kills me. If it were anger I wouldn't feel so bad. He's just unbelievably upset and it's pitiful. I'm not quite sure how to handle it. I guess all kids go through this but if anyone has a suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just distract him with something else. at this age children play side by side, but do not interact together. good luck! -elizabeth