Thursday, April 19, 2007

Quite the Little Helper

The Little Buddy is making everyday chores not so boring. He's caught on to many of them and loves to help out every now and then. I actually have found myself laughing while doing things that I find so tedious. He thinks unloading the dishwasher is the greatest thing under the sun. If only I could let him do it all on his own. I don't think I hate anything more. The other day J went to empty the trash and as soon as he took the trashcans out of the cabinet, W opened the other cabinet where we keep the trashbags and pulled one out. Of course, being the ham that he is, he took the time to pose for the camera.

He also likes pushing the laundry cart to the washer, cleaning up his toys (although it's always short lived) and he likes making our bed. Playing on our big bed is a favorite pasttime but only if it's made up. and J thinks I am taking advantage of the LB when I ask him to go get my socks and tennis shoes so I don't have to walk any farther than necessary but he giggles the whole way there and back. So I don't feel so guilty. I do look forward to the day when he is able to rub my back.

No comments: