Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm not sure what is going on with the Little Buddy. He's still the same sweet baby, leaning in for kisses and coming to me for hugs in between playtime but he fusses more often, especially if he doesn't get his way. I can't decide if it's because his molars are coming in or if he is coming into the terrible twos, or if it's a combination of the two. I'm leaning toward the latter. He is teething, I know that. He always has his finger stuck way back in his mouth and he's drooling like a dog. and he is definitely testing his limits. For example, he has been opening the kitchen cabinets just to bang them shut again. When I ask him not to do it, he looks at me with a mischevious grin and does it again, something he would never have done a few months ago. Then I use my "mom is serious voice" and he looks at me and then starts to yell. I remove him from the situation and it's over. It's really, really hard not to laugh. A few times I have, I can't help it, he's so darn cute, and that makes him belly laugh too.

No comments: