Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Little Buddy and I go to this great program. It's really his first time in a classroom setting. We sing and play and he generally likes it. But I am soooooo boooooooooooooooored. Oh my gosh. The first few times were super fun. I loved seeing his reaction to what the teacher did and his reaction to the other kids, especially since he's one of the youngest. The novelty has worn off. I so did not want to go this week. and to tell you the truth I don't think he did either. He didn't seem that into it the last time. But J scolded me and told me it was good for him. So I reluctantly and every so slowly got us dressed. We ended up being late. Oops. Totally unintentional. When we arrived we rang the buzzer but no one answered. You can imagine my dissapointment when we had to pile back into the car and go home.

No comments: