Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Greyer and Greyer

I’m going grey. Really grey. My eyelashes, eyebrows and hair. and I feel like the more pregnant I become the grayer I get. I don’t really know what to do about it. I love my dad’s grey (white) hair , But his is very soft and shiny it’s very distinguished looking. I have a feeling that’s the way I’m going since I have his hair. But it doesn’t look near as good on me. It’s not soft and shiny like his. It’s just plain wiry. I’m only 36 for goodness sake. So I’ve given in. Yes, I’m an advanced maternal age and I’m grey. I’ve dyed my hair twice in my life. One time I got very subtle blond highlights, not even enough for anyone else to know the difference but expensive enough to make me want to throw up and just recently I tried to cover up the grey and the hair dresser used a sort of auburnish red, since I have that tendency. Again, not enough that anyone would notice the difference unless a. I told you about it b.you were me or my mom and this time it was so expensive I surprised myself I didn’t throw up. And I didn’t even like it. So what’s a girl to do?

No comments: