Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hard Body

I'm fat. I haven't gained that much weight and my belly isn't super big but I'm definitely fatter than I was when I was pregnant with W. I can not only see cellulite in my milky white fat thighs (isn't that a pretty visual?) but I can feel my arms wiggling all the time. It's my own fault. I haven't been as neurotic about lifting weights or excercising this time. I excercised pretty much until my 7th month with W, all the while continuing to weight train. But not so this time-because I never got back into it, really, after I had W. My workouts are sporadic at best and if I lift it's only once per weekend. Anyway, as you can see I'm obssessed with the fatness. I was talking to a friend on the phone the other day. She's pregnant too and her husband works with J. So we see each other at work functions too. We were talking about being fit and skinny for next summer and CLICK , I remembered this dream that I had. We were at one of J's firm's work parties and this is what I was wearing. A tight orange ribbed tank top with white trim. It was a half shirt and super low rise pants. I was tan-ha! for anyone who knows me I'm the farthest you can get from Coppertone-and my stomach was ripped-I mean ripped to China and back. Yeah, it was such a cheesy outfit but what made it a dream instead of a nightmare was that I looked so damn hot. People, you just wait. I may have to get a cut off tight orange tank top. I'll buy it and save it just to make my dream of being hot and ripped come true-then I'll take a picture and post it proudly. It will probably look like this!

No comments: