Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm going to cry

W STILL has a snotty green runny nose. His cough isn't near as bad. But it's all still enough that we have to miss playgroup. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I'm seriously thinking about bringing him to the Parenting Center just so he can infect all those mom's kids who bring their kids there sick on a daily basis. But I'm not that selfish. So here we sit another day. Alone and Bored. Atleast today it's not pouring down rain and we can take a trip to the playground.

Maybe we'll run some errands. Get some of the supplies we need to buy for school in the fall. It's rather unbelievable. We have to buy Kleenex, wipes, paper plates just to name a few things. I find it to be quite a racket. I won't complain much more because it's a good program and we're excited he's going and I know he'll have a great time.

No comments: