Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cough!

I just can't shake it, this cold I've had. I thought I was over it this weekend and it came roaring back full throttle on Monday. It looked like the Little Buddy dodged it but he woke up this morning with a horrible cough. He seems in pretty good spirits. We went to play with Mimo and Papa this morning and as always had a great time but on the way back he fell asleep. I can't remember the last time he fell asleep in the car. I hope he gets over it soon-that it doesn't get worse-before it gets better because he hasn't been able to play with his freinds in a long time. We can't have playdates or go to play group. I even had to steer him away from another toddler this morning at the coffee shop when he so desperately wanted to play. So say a little prayer for the Little Buddy so that he can celebrate Christmas in true Little Buddy style.

No comments: