since we haven't been able to play with others lately. We have to find pleasures in the little things. Yesterday this is what we did:
1. Went to the coffee shop
2. Dropped in at Mimo and Papa's to play in the morning. Since they have the life of leisure they were still sleeping so we played quietly downstairs until they woke. After 20 minutes we decided that 8:30 was too late for grandparents to be sleeping so we went up to wake them up. They weren't there!
3. Picked Mimo and Papa up from the CC's and went back to their house for a morning of fun.
5. Ate lunch, grocery shopped
6. Played outside. Picked berries off the bushes. Rode in the wagon some anonymous neighbor gave us. Can't help but thinking how great it will be for Mardi Gras.
7. Climbed the stairs.
8. Doodled around the house.
10. Went to Uncle RaRa's wine tasting.
That's it. Summed it up in 10 steps. I know you are as excited as we are about it all.