Sunday, December 03, 2006

New Orleans Mom Blogging

I've been out of the loop the past few weeks. Not posting much and getting caught up with other things and I miss it. So my new week resolution is to blog everyday and not only that but to catch up with all my blog surfing. I have listed some blogs that I really enjoy reading on this blog and I haven't even checked them out lately except for Decor8. Now that I have a new house to decorate. Okay, not just decorate, furnish, totally. It actually has been a great resource for me. Before I read it more for paper stuff and really just for fun but now I am on a mission. I haven't even had a chance to see what Pud has been up to. He makes me laugh. and I told my brother about him awhile ago and he called me the other day cracking up-he'd just gotten around to seeing what Pud was all about. You have to see it for yourself.

All I'm saying is... tune in. Don't tune out. I'll be here everyday.

No comments: