Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Today, like I said in the last post, my little buddy was a busy bee. I know this because I was with him in the morning and in the afternoon until he went to bed but JJ told me what he did in between. I had a free 3 hours. I worked out and went shopping! I didn't run any "choreful" errands. It was about me (and a few Christmas presents). I was free. Free to lift weights, shop and do what I waned without lugging around a 25 pound baby.

But I can't tell you how much I missed my 25 pound lug, terribly. I really did. and I couldn't wait for him to greet me when I got home. Which he did- with his sweet smile, his hand in the air, running for the door, waiting to put his head on my chest and hug me like I've never been hugged. Nothing beats that. Not even shopping.

No comments: