Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fell off the wagon

While on vacation I stumbled upon a book, a healthy way of eating book, I won't go into details. It's been awhile since i've been on a health kick. Before I got pregnant I was a Body for Lifer. I swore by it. It was my bible. and then....I got pregnant....and fat. It was all worth it but I never got back on. So anyway, I stumbled upon this new book and it gave me the inspiration I needed and I've been back on. Since Wednesday. I know, not that long. But I felt GREAT! and skinny. Not saying I AM skinny. I just felt skinny. Until.....I fell off the wagon. at the hands of the great, great Superior Platter. You know the one. I've talked about it before. And it was one of the best ones I've ever had. CHEEEESE like you've never seen before. I didn't eat the Superior enchilada. Just the chicken and ground beef taco and a lot of chips. Imagine that. BUT. Here's the kicker. I didn't have a margarita. No L. No Uncle RaRa. I didn't have a margarita. So tomorrow I'm back on the wagon.

Gotta go.

I'm going to get that margarita. Ole!

No comments: