Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Uh-I will never go to Walmart with W again. Everybody under the sun touched him-on his arms, legs, head, hands-ENOUGH! and he was bugged too. I could tell. I never touch stranger's kids. Please don't touch mine. What's up with that? I usually try and go to Walmart when I don't have him but I didn't have any choice today. We were out of formula and baby food and Sav-A-Center has no selection. Oh-I'm boycotting them-by the way. I'll talk about that another time. He won't eat real food-well, he will but only certain things like bananas, graham crackers and peaches. I've tried cooked pasta, mashed potatoes and more and he wants nothing to do with it.

and he has taken to only eating sweets at night. Nothing salty. The rest of the day he will, but not at night. I think they go through stages because sometimes he won't eat at all. I am very afraid that he is going to be one of those kids who we have to pump up with milkshakes because he needs to gain weight. That doesn't scare me. It's my behind that scares me after I've slurped down the rest of the unfinished milkshake, or french fries or chicken fingers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think W would like sweet potatoes? a little sweeter than regular... he seems to have a sweet tooth... W is perfect no need to worry... no need for milkshakes... unless of course they are chocolate...

I was wondering how your test cake tasted... are you making any changes to the design or ingredient list? Can you post a photo of the final birthday cake…

NolaMom said...

I've tried sweet potatoes-no go-but he will eat them if I mix with pears.

The cake was delicious and I think I will do one more practice run before the real thing. It would probably be cheaper to buy one but it's been fun and it will taste much better