Monday, August 07, 2006

We're bored. After coffee we have done nothing except go to the bookstore. I 've been reading John's golf digest-you know it's bad. Actually, I enjoyed it-found out stupid rules about golf that I didn't know before. So it's been just me and W all afternoon-thank goodness he went down for an afternoon nap because I was running out of things to do. We played with water in his new bucket system. That was a disaster! He obviously didn't get the fact that you have to keep the buckets full of water over the bigger bucket so there was water, water everywhere-water near and far-anyway, I think that's a bathtub game.

The poor child needs more stimulating activities. Its' too hot to go outside. So the coffee shop and grocery store are usually the extent of our day.

the countdown has begun to his birthday. I went to Sav-A-Center yesterday and thought I would just check out the cakes to see if they were any better than what I was making-NO COMPARISON-mine is ten times cuter. They all had an airbrush effect-downright wierd I thought.

Please welcome Crazy Sista! She's a new contributor to the blog and I know she is going to come up with some really crazy stuff, hence the name. So keep checkin' in.

No comments: