Friday, August 25, 2006

I've been on hiatus. I'm back.

While we were gone W wouldn't eat anything except his bottle which is now mostly milk. He didn't have any problem with the switchover. He is now gloriously gobbling down Nilla Wafers (like father, like son) and even licked a few fingerfuls of guacamole. He doesn't much enjoy the cheese uncrustables I got him-so I did my best not to eat the leftovers.

Other suggestions for what to feed picky new eaters from veteran moms:
Peanutbutter
Danimals (yougurt type smoothies, first I have to teach him to eat out of a straw which I don't think will be a big challenge)

That's all I've gotten. Any others will be much appreciated. I picked up my Babywise: the Toddler years book. I swear by Babywise so I thought it may be of help-wasn't. Not near as informational. I'm on the lookout and I've come across some other blogs that talk about feeding toddlers. I'll look into that again and post it up here.

Sorry I missed Wine Down this week. I was traveling. But check it out anyway-I'm posting it today.

No comments: