Sunday, August 06, 2006

Okay-he's walking. Well, he'll atleast take a few steps if we stand him up and tell him to walk to us. He has no desire to just get up and go because he can really MOVE on his knees. I'm rea--owwwww~! he just bit my knee-never done that before, but it hurt---anyway, I am ready for him to walk. I know everyone tells you you'll wish you never said that, but I am.

He looks awfully cute in his new little outfit I bought him yesterday at Mignon in the Rink. It was on sale for half off. I couldn't make myself go to the Orient Expressed sale. It made me sweat just thinking about the mob scene. I am not that kind of shopper-supposedly you really have to dig through it all. At Mignon it is neatly arranged on the rack-easy in, easy out.

gotta go-he's all over the keyboard...

2 comments:

NolaMom said...

Interesting. I bet they do and I am definitely not a preferred shopper.

Anonymous said...

it was ridiculous - never again - i would prefer to pay full price than do that again