Friday, August 04, 2006

So we went to P.J.'s this morning. I usually feed him his bottle there around 10. He is still drinking 4 bottles a day at 6, 10, 2, and 6 and food with three of them. Lately he hasn't been drinking all of his bottles. Anyway, I feel horrible about this but I forgot his bottle so we came home around 10:15 to eat but he just started playing and seemed pretty happy so I waited until 11 to give him his bottle (he did have graham crackers at coffee). I am wondering what to do?
1. Should I move his bottles up so that he eats at 6, 11, 3, 7? and still give him 4 or
2. Should I drop the 10 o'clock bottle, give him a snack instead and move his lunch up to 11. Is it okay to just give him 3 bottles instead of 4. He's almost a year-every book tells you something different and the doctor just tells me "whatever works"

Oh, I hate to keep whining about things but when we got to P.J.'s the only highchair was taken. Fine-I don't mind holding him but the mom who took it had a 2 or 3 year old in it. Aren't they old enough at that age to sit in a regular chair? The child wasn't eating or drinking anything. But I guess the mom can do whatever makes her feel comfortable. My bigger issue is with P.J.'s having only one highchair.

No comments: