Friday, August 25, 2006

Whas up, Oprah?

I don't watch much tv anymore during the day. I DVR alot of stuff and watch it at night or on the weekends. Ever since we discovered the wonders of DVR I record Oprah but I probably have watched 3 out of 50 and erased the rest. Oprah, I ask you, What is up? Nothing on mom's, except the ones like "Have you let yourself go?" Which I have but that's besides the point. I want an informational show. I'm doing my part here, with NolaMom and all, but it takes awhile to get it out there, to get people contributing, to get people to comment, to create an actual forum, not to mention the huge learning curve on formatting a blog. So Oprah, can you do your part? I'd love to see normal mothers, young (like my friends L, C, and S), middle of the road (like Crazy Sista) and old (like me, A and D) on Oprah. Talking. Surviving Motherhood is doing it. Which I love by the way. But there is nothing prime time. Oprah always mentions that motherhood is the hardest job, so why can't I be on there, asking questions? Just a thought. I've always wanted to be on Oprah.

No comments: