Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Baby has a new schedule

I love W's new schedule. He's been taking naps at 9:30 and 2:30. It's great. I can finally take him out to lunch and he actually enjoys it. and I feel like our days are more efficient. I have the morning to clean up and then I have more energy to play with him in the late afternoon. He has become a tornado around the house though. Don't get me wrong. I am not a neat person. I am clean, just messy and I have a hard time organizing and finding a place for everything so I have little piles everywhere. I feel like the minute I pick up (the best I can) he wakes up and before you know it there is stuff everywhere. We are totally growing out this place so I feel bad the poor little guy doesn't really have his own space. I think that's why I let him have more free reign than other babies might.

No comments: