Thursday, November 09, 2006

Laguna Beach Double Feature!

How awesome-it was totally unexpected-the double feature.

Every time I watch it I am so tense because it really brings you back to highschool. But I get so angry at the tv. Here's what I'm thinking

Tess: I like her but she needs to cut the hair and stop acting so whiny. She's too needy and she says things to Rocky that you would say to a boyfriend, wierd. I wish she and Chase would just hook up.

Chase: Love him even after his philosophical ramblings. He's cute.

Kyndra: EEEEWWWWWW! She's not attractive. She's a bitch and a bit skanky and will basically take any guy that comes along. and what does she find so cool about Cami.

Cami: All Boobs-what was that? Did you see them in the car? Cover up, girl. Every show I am amazed by how much she bugs me. and who invited her to the prom?

Lexi: So pretty but I can't figure her out. At first I thought she may be shy but now I am thinking that she knows she's pretty and knows she is the prettiest of her friends and thinks she deserves more. I don't know.

Breanna: Nothing like L.C. So highschool. She looked like a total idiot trying to get Derek to "finish their talk" while he basically had his tongue down Tess' throat.

Rocky: Is she skinny? Is she fat? Is she just hippy? Wierd body. Cut the hair. She doesn't really have any friends besides Tess so that's why she likes to create drama wherever she goes. It gives her something to do. And cut the baby talk with Alex.

Cameron: LOOOSER. How funny was that? when Kyndra ditched him for the Bigger Loser, Tyler?

Kelan: I like him but he needs to grow some balls. Isn't that what Derek told him?

The Band: Is that music? Can't be. Maybe I'm just old. It sounds like noise, really. I sound like my parents. But I like the guys, more power to them. If you're reading this, Congrats on the record deal. But stay in school.

J thought is was queer the way the guys asked the girls to prom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameron seems like a loser to me, but apparently all the chicks in The L.B. like him. It was great seeing Kyndra hitting on him followed by him standing there looming around while she decides to hit on her ex, who is also a loser, in front of Cameron.