Saturday, November 04, 2006

Daddy's Home!

or rather he's on vacation. He finally joined us up here in the mountains. I wish I could download a photo for you to see W's face when he saw his daddy after a week. Priceless.

J usually puts the Little Buddy to bed every night. But for the past week I've had to do it. It usually makes me quite anxious due to my OCD complex. Once I start something and it kind of becomes a ritual I have to do the same thing over and over. Kooky, I know but it still makes me anxious. I already have to check on him twice at night before I go to bed. and I have to tell someone before I go check on him. Not just tell them but say, "I'm going to check on the Little Buddy" So imagine the anxiety of adding a few new wierd habits to the mix. Not good.

I must admit, though that I was a bit sad when bedtime came because I have been enjoying it.

Papa tried to beg off a little bit too. He didn't want to get in the way of father and son. THat wasn't going to work. As much as he loved having Daddy to play with he still followed Papa wherever he went. To the kitchen, to the garage for wood, to the bathroom, in the bathroom. He's the Little Buddy's Buddy, for life. No getting out of it.

No comments: