Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The waiting is killing me

My poor little buddy is sick. I never would have known it-he was all over the place and super energetic and dancing like there was no tomorrow. It wasn't until I picked him up that I could feel the heat all the way through his shirt. It was crazy. So I took his temperature and it was 102.5. It was kind of scary. He's never had fever that high. The doctor couldn't really say much. She asked if he was eating. What does that matter. He doesn't eat anyway, but he was eating the usual guacamole for lunch. She said that it would either turn into a cold or he would break out into a rash, indicating a virus. He took a 3 hour nap this afternoon but was right back to bouncing around in between then and bedtime. So now all we can do is wait. He's a trooper, the Little Buddy.

No comments: