Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oprah, Julia Roberts and Kids

I only watched a little bit of Julia Roberts on Oprah. But what she said hit home. In so many words she said that she actually liked her kids. She always knew she would love them but she didn't think about if she liked them or not. I feel the same way. I love the Little Buddy, of course but I genuinely like him too. I like being around him. He's funny, and smart, of course, genius actually, and cute and likeable.

The other thing she said was that she was so glad that there was finally another person on this planet who felt the same excitement she felt when Danny Motors, her husband, came home at night. I feel the same way once again. W gets so excited. He screams Da Da and bangs on the window with a smile that can't get any bigger. He feels the same way I do.

No comments: