Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Bachelor

I am willing to bet that Prince Lorenzo picks Sadie.

J and I were at odds over wether he would keep Lisa or the Florida blonde. I was right.

I liked Lisa so much at the beginning and she slowly went down hill. I do believe she was in it for the right reasons, she just came across as a little more desperate than the others. So she had a timeline. I can name atleast 3 girls with whom I went to college who had a "timeline". They came across as desperate, too.

Lorenzo is kind of a buffoon. But I like him.

I don't know the Florida girl well enough to say anything about her except that I think she was the least cute of the 3. Our DVR was acting up so was frozen during her date. Needless to say I was not happy. Not that she wasn't cute but her 80's style dress at the Rose Ceremony wasn't too flattering.

No comments: